Are you interested in working as a Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer, Football Coach or something similar? Then look no further than Buckinghamshire College Group for courses to get you started.
Our Sport and Recreation courses have been designed to meet the needs of everybody, whether you wish to undertake an academic or a vocational work-related route. Courses include instructing exercise and fitness, sports nutrition and sports massage therapy. So whether its learning about sports nutrition or sports coaching, the skills you will pick up in our Sports Courses will help give you the skills and knowledge to help achieve success in the Fitness Industry.
If you are thinking about doing a one of our Sports Courses, and you’re in the Buckinghamshire area, please click below to find out details of the courses hosted at Buckinghamshire College Group.
All Sport, Football and Leisure courses:
- Level 1 Diploma in Sport and Active Leisure
- Level 1 Multi-Award Certificate in Sport, Public Services and Travel and Tourism
- Level 2 Award in Football Coaching
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Level 2 Diploma in Physical Activity (License to Practice)
- Level 2 Diploma in Sport
- Level 3 Award in Football Coaching
- Level 3 Diploma in Physical Activity (License to Practice)
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport (Football)
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport (General)
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport (Performance and Excellence)