Are you interested in working as a Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer, Football Coach or something similar? Then look no further than Buckinghamshire College Group for courses to get you started.
Our Sport and Recreation courses have been designed to meet the needs of everybody, whether you wish to undertake an academic or a vocational work-related route. Courses include instructing exercise and fitness, sports nutrition and sports massage therapy. So whether its learning about sports nutrition or sports coaching, the skills you will pick up in our Sports Courses will help give you the skills and knowledge to help achieve success in the Fitness Industry.
If you are thinking about doing a one of our Sports Courses, and you’re in the Buckinghamshire area, please click below to find out details of the courses hosted at Buckinghamshire College Group.
All Sport, Football and Leisure courses:
- HNC Sport (Community Sport and Physical Activity)
- Level 1 Diploma in Sport and Active Leisure
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Part-time)
- Level 2 Diploma in Physical Activity (License to Practice)
- Level 2 Diploma in Sport
- Level 3 Diploma in Physical Activity (License to Practice)
- Level 3 Diploma in Sport and Exercise Sciences
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport (Performance and Excellence)
- Year 1 Level 2 Award in Football Coaching
- Year 2 Level 3 Award in Football Coaching