Are you interested in working in the creative industries? Then look no further than Buckinghamshire College Group for courses to get you started.
The UK’s Creative Industries are now worth £84.1 billion per year to the UK economy, and it is still growing rapidly. Buckinghamshire College Group is home to purpose-built digital media facilities that have been awarded Skillset Academy for digital media status by the Learning & Skills Council. So whether you want be a Music Video Producer, work in Animation, become a Film Producer or write for TV, we have the course that will help you on your way.
If you are thinking about doing a Creative Media course in the Buckinghamshire area, please click below to find out details of the courses hosted at Buckinghamshire College Group.
All Creative Media courses:
- HNC in Art Directing, Props and Set Decoration for Film
- HNC in Film Production, Assistant Directing and Locations
- Level 1 Diploma in Creative Digital Media
- Level 2 Award and Diploma in Creative Media Production & Technology
- Level 2 Diploma in Professional Competence for Crane Technicians
- Level 2 Diploma in Professional Competence for Grips
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for Advanced Grips
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Creative Media Production and Technology (Television and Film)
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Creative Media Production and Technology (VFX and Animation for Games, Film and TV)
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Digital Media Production