Are you interested in becoming a Barista, Professional Cook or something similar? Then look no further than Buckinghamshire College Group for courses to get you started.
The focus of these courses is centred on a real working environment of food production and service in the College restaurant – Harding’s, which is supported by an associated food production kitchen. The Hospitality & Catering lecturers have a wealth of diverse industry experience and you will be supported in all aspects of your hospitality training. So whether its learning how to work effectively as part of a hospitality team or prepare and cook fish and poultry, our range of qualifications (including Diplomas and NVQ’s) will help you acquire the skills and knowledge, which will allow you to achieve success in the Hospitality and Catering Industry. We also offer Apprenticeships in Food & Beverage Service, Hospitality Services and Professional Cookery, which allow you to gain a foundation in advanced practical skills whilst earning a wage and a recognised qualification.
If you are thinking about doing a Hospitality and Catering Course in the Buckinghamshire area, please click below to find out details of the courses hosted at Buckinghamshire College Group.
All Catering and Hospitality courses:
- Entry 3 Certificate in Hospitality Services
- Level 1 Certificate in Hospitality Services
- Level 1 College Certificate in Cooking on a Budget
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Food & Beverage Service
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Front of House Reception
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Hospitality Services
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Professional Cookery
- Level 2 Diploma in Culinary Skills
- Level 2 Diploma in Hospitality Services
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Professional Cookery