Are you interested in working in Bookkeeping, Business Administration, Human Resources or something similar? Then look no further than Buckinghamshire College Group for courses to get you started.
Our Business Courses are recognised by and developed with employers in mind. There is a clear progression route to university or professional qualifications. Courses include Accounting, Business Administration, Management and Leadership and Human Resource Management. So whether its learning how to promote and brand in retail business or learning how to manage personal finance, our courses will help you acquire the skills and knowledge, which will allow you to achieve success in the world of Business.
If you are thinking about doing a Business Course in the Buckinghamshire area, please click below to find out details of the courses hosted at Buckinghamshire College Group.
All Business and Management courses:
- Business Skills Workshops
- Foundation Degree (FdA) in Business and Management
- Level 1 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Enterprise
- Level 2 Extended Certificate in Business
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Principles of Sales
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Sales
- Level 3 CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Practice
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Level 5 CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Level 5 CIPD Intermediate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Professional Skills Academy