Our Art and Design programmes encourage you to learn in a creative environment, and enable you to explore self-expression whilst building on and encouraging your creative strengths.
You will study in our fully-equipped photography studio and dark room, and using our design studio which is equipped with Apple Macs and the full Adobe suite of programmes. Whether you want to study Graphic Design, Art or Fashion, our expert Tutors will help you develop the skills you will need to work in the design art sectors. If you are thinking about doing an Art and Design Course in the Buckinghamshire area, please click below to find out details of the courses hosted at Buckinghamshire College Group.
All Art and Design courses:
- Ceramics, Sculpture and Pot Throwing (Part-time)
- College Certificate - Life Drawing
- Level 1 Certificate in Creative Studies
- Level 1 Diploma in Art, Design and Media
- Level 2 Certificate in Creative Arts
- Level 2 Diploma in Art and Design
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art and Design (Design Arts)
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Graphic Design
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Urban Fusion Studies
- Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Art and Design
- Level 4 Higher National Certificate in Fine Art
- Painting - Short Course
- Printmaking - Short Course